This 3 column water sculpture is created using a ferro cement process for the column shells and a light weight concrete mix for the inside fill of the columns.
The sculptures are stained with ECCO friendly concrete stains (i.e. NOT acid stains) and sealed with concrete sealer for long lasting beauty and durability.
Plumbing is 1/2″ PVC and adaptable to a wide variety of basin/pump/hose combinations and brands.
That said, I use and sell “AquaScape” products exclusively since I’m not interested in anything but the best for my clients.
Some notes on the demo video below:
- Columns shown and setup is for demonstration purposes only
- Basin would be buried to ground level
- Basin would be of a bigger size for 3 columns (single column basin setup shown)
- Water flow and height to each column is individually adjustable
- Light weight Ferro Cement construction
- Four season interest and durability
- Custom sizes and colours available by commission