First Edition Print: "After The Storm"
This first edition print, released on June 12, 2022, is called "After The Storm". This print is a reproduction of the original 18" x 24" painting of the same name (See Here)
About Fine Art Prints
Fine art prints (a.k.a. Giclée prints) will last for decades with proper care. Printed on a Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO 300 printer using pigment based inks on the finest Hahnemühle fine arts papers, they resist fading from sunlight and deterioration by atmospheric gases far better than more commonly dye based inks. Basic care includes keeping your print protected behind glass, out of direct sunlight or stored in acid free, archival quality crystal clear protective sleeves or bags.
All phases of the print making process, from editing, printing, photographing and packaging are handled by the artist.
- Made with archival pigment ink.
- Printed on 308 GSM Hahnemühle Photo Rag® paper.
- Each print is signed and numbered on the front or back as per your preference.
- Only 50 prints are made in this edition.
- Includes "Certificate of Authenticity"
- Prints are packaged in clear protective poly bags with cardboard backing.
- Does not include mat board or frame.